So far, after one page and maybe almost a half, I am sure it is going to be a winner. First of all, I was trying to keep my laughter in as it begged to spill out while I was sitting on the floor in Borders (which I, like so many Americans, use as a library... sorry about that, Borders. I am sad you are bankrupt now and I want to say thanks for all the times you allowed me to read for free!). Secondly, it is about Kiribati, which is what I call "the lost island nation of Micronesia" because it is (A) in Micronesia but (B) nobody knows about it, except me because I study the map of this region religiously, and then of course, this guy. And admit it, the title does grab you, does it not?PS - Click on the book to go the Amazon page for it. Thought I would make finding it easy for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment