
Written on June 4, 2007:
"Ebeye is over and done with. And I cannot believe it. I am sitting at my friend's house in Hawaii right now, it is like 4 in the morning or something (lost track of time, oh, 5 months ago) and I am starting to question whether Ebeye ever really DID exist in my life. Nine hours out of it and I already feel like it was a dream. Maybe that is because it is so different than my life here that I can't comprehend it all, or maybe it is because I am tired. I don't know. But I do know that, even if I can't really feel it right now, it happened. And it was awesome.
Seriously though, wasn't I just here at T's house a couple of days ago? Maybe a week or two at the most? It sure seems that way. But I can see my display picture right now, of Andy sneaking that kiss on my cheek when Lisa counted to 3 to take our picture and I can remember that clearly when I look at the picture... sitting on the dock in the evening, the breeze coming in off the ocean, our local crazy man Rocky chillin' nearby eating my leftover icecream, my boys taking pictures with me, and Andy and Rickonson finding out if they wait until the count of 3 and then turn and kiss my cheek it will come out with the kiss on the picture. My crazy boys! Ebeye may not seem real, but the memory this picture holds seems more real to me than the computer I am typing on.
You know, when it is all said and done, I don't have much more to say than that. Yet. Ebeye happened, it was amazing. I just wish I had a way to keep those thoughts fresh in my mind."

Do you know what you are getting yourself into?
I'm getting into you, because you got to me in a way words can't describe...

I'm gonna love you with my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment