
This was a completely impromptu photo session. Take two happily engaged people who are anxiously awaiting their big day and cross them with a friend carrying a big camera and this is what you get. No makeup was on nor was hair styled, and definitely clothes were relaxed as we were on our way to the pool. Nobody planned this; everybody loved it.

Here's to Edninho and Dani, two of my favorite people south of the equator. May each day you have together be filled with as much love (and more!) than what has been captured on this random Sunday afternoon!
Have you started a photography portfolio yet? You could start making some good money with this talent of yours!
ReplyDeleteThanks Heidi! You know, I am starting to toy around with this idea... right now I am just getting practice, but who knows where it might go. I think it is a definite option for when I have kids and would like to stay home, though :)
ReplyDeleteYes - that would be a great idea! I know several mom friends who do the same thing (although they do say that they are working so much, even if its from home, they still have to have help from family/friends or hire someone. Especially while they go out on the shoots). But, I think you could totally make it work!
ReplyDelete