Aaahhhhhh.....
Did you hear it? That was a huge sigh of relief escaping from the inner part of my being and out through my lips.
I sent in my query letter to Pacific Press.
Whew!
I don't really have much to say about this, because words cannot explain it. But let me say this: Either they accept or they don't. Either way, at least I know which way to proceed. I still have some revising to work on, but I am in a good place with it. I am ready to know which direction to turn to.
But for now we start the waiting game...

Eeekkk!!! Tiffany! I am soo excited for you!! I know what a big moment pressing that 'send' button must have been. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that they'll realize what an amazing author you are and publish you. They'd be insane not too, really.
ReplyDeleteCongrats and good luck, Tiffany! We're all rooting for you!
ReplyDeleteAAAAAAaaaaaaaLRIGHT!
ReplyDelete